Friday, August 26, 2011

Second Wives, Mistresses and Girlfriends

H had a meeting the other day.... and as he parted with his business associate, the associate asked "Settled? Where is your new place now?"
H answered "S.M. It's near...."
Associate ' "Oh. I know. I know."
H - "how do you know?"
Usually, we have to explain to people where it is..... in relation to one of the popular supermarkets.

And you know what he said? "That place ah? All the Second wives, Mistresses or girlfriends all stay there!"

Obviously, when H came back and told me... my immediate thought was "mmmm... is that woman with something wrong with her hands a mistress????"

Now, when I pass any woman in the lobby, I eye them and guess if she is a Second wife, a Mistress or Girlfriend! Hahahha
Ok. Ok. I only do that with the local ladies... Not the many Japanese ladies that also live here...with their little toddlers and pre-schoolers.

Mmmm..... wonder if anyone thinks I am a Yee Lai... Hehehehe

2 comments:

mun said...

So while you eye the other women, they also eye you back and think Yee Lai or not, hehehe!

NomadicMom said...

Mun - I don't think so lor. Cause I am too old, plus not dressed nicely, and always like so 'chamm' got to carry my own handbag, grocery etc etc. Hahhahah

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker