Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Hello BALI!!!

Yup! In Bali....AGAIN.

Flew here this afternoon... Decided to take the boys for a short vacation before school starts in less than two weeks! The boys have basically been cooped up in the apartment for the whole Summer holidays. Poor guys! Or maybe not... Depending on who you ask. Cause they have been sleeping late, waking up late, watching tv, playing games and eating junk! I supposed it's my fault too. Been so busy. Even this morning, we were supposed to grab a bite before heading out to the airport. But I was working to try to send out an email before I leave and by the time I was done, it was too late. We HAD to then eat at the airport.

Even though I've been to Bali countless times, it is still a nice feeling. The moment we arrived, I could feel the breeze, see the bright blue skies. Oh...how blue the skies were today! This time, we are staying in a hotel in Nusa Dua. Booked a split-level family room. Boys downstairs. Parents upstairs. Because it is a family room, the kids area is equipped with tv, DVD player and Playstation (on request). Don't know if I did the right thing of requesting for it....as I am trying to pry boys off those electronic games and gadgets!!! But when I told S1, he immediately came to give me a hug. Talk about addicted to games!!!
Once school starts, all these games stuff will have to stop!

Anyway, we decided to eat in the hotel as I didn't fancy traveling out to Kuta or Seminyak for a meal. And what do you know...the barbecued pork ribs were sooooooooooo yummy and tender. Really melts in the mouth. H had so much that he said that he doesnt want any pork any more. ....and added "including your porky mommy" to the boys! He said he must have eaten my thigh's worth! Hahaha...

Okay... Better go back into the room. Have been blogging via my iPad out in the balcony, and it us getting kinda chilly.

Later...

4 comments:

mun said...

Wow, didn't know that hotels provide Playstation on request. Is it Playstation 3 or Playstation 2? FOC?

stay-at-home mum said...

enjoy your break!!

NomadicMom said...

Mun - PS2 only. And yes. Foc

Sahm - thanks!

Online Toys Australia said...

Safe travels!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker