Wednesday, August 03, 2011

AWOL Maid did come back....

She came back at about 7 am the next morning. I was working at my desk and she came to apologize and wanted to explain herself. I said "no need. You wait for Pak". Well, usually I am the one handling the domestic side of things, and when H opens his mouth, means serious liow. H started by asking if our room is miles away from hers that she will take hours to travel to tell us that she needs to take leave. One more time she does this, she won't have a job in our home.

Again, like I said... They uinderstand but don't understand. Know what I mean? I pay her a fairly decent salary. When we go away, she gets days off too. Yes. Paid off days. For example, When we went to the Statesfor 3 weeks, she actually had three weeks of paid leave. And then there's the other shorter breaks...like now! She will be getting 3 nights off. So a pretty good job conpared to many maids here. And she has kids that go to school blah blah...so she should know that she should work hard and not piss this ibu. But does she know that? I doubt it.

Anyway... I'm sure there will be loads more of maid stories!!

2 comments:

mun said...

How did she look when she was told off by your spouse?

NomadicMom said...

Donno la... Wasn't there when H spoke to her.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker