Friday, February 25, 2011

Artic Cloudberry?

Bet you don't know such a berry existed. Neither did I.... That is until I arrive in this cold and dry place. The skin on my face started to peel a day after I arrive, and figured that the moisturizers that I had brought along were not suited for this extreme weather. A walk through a chemist solved my problem. Came upon this product that uses Artic Cloudberry - a rare berry that grows in the arctic bogs which has more powerful nutrients than other plants due to its short period of growth in the arctic. I was surprised that just after one application, the peeling skin was gone and my face is not as dry as before! I am now thinking of getting the whole range of products like the facial cleanser, toner, wrinkle cream, eye cream etc etc. Only problem is whether it will work well when I get back to the tropics or not??

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker