Tuesday, February 08, 2011

A pleasant Surprise...

You do remember that I am the class mom for my S2's class, right?
It's not exactly a difficult job... just organize meetings once-a-term to obtain feedback/complaints/comments from the parents in S2's class, write simple minutes/updates to the parents, to gather some volunteers for the Class Reading program and to attend the Class Rep meeting once-a-term.

So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this Flower Arrangement when I got home one day. It was from S2's Class Teacher to express his gratitude for my help. Made me feel kinda guilty as I haven't been really doing that much really.
Nevertheless, it was really really nice of him...

Btw, this is a back-dated post (before the Xmas holidays of 2010) but I felt that I had to post this in my blog to remember this nice Canadian teacher..
Thanks. Mr. SLb!


No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker