Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting Rid of the Holiday Weight...

As with any holidays, I have a BAD habit of putting on weight. It could be a kilogram or two, depending on the length of the holiday and the activities undertaken. The worst was when I went to Melbourne last year - I put on 2 kilograms in 5 days! Can you believe it? What's the damage this holiday? Yikes!!! This 4-night holiday is just as bad. I just weighed myself and I've put on about 1.5 kilograms. Time for a fast weight loss regime. Need to lose some kilos before the Easter Break in two weeks which would mean more weight gain. Need an effective weight loss pill. I just saw some not so good lipozene reviews online. So what other weight loss pills would you suggest?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker