Friday, March 25, 2011

So Many Things to do...So Little Time...

Ok. Perhaps that is not true.
It is just me procrastinating for the longest of time, coupled with my lazy piggy body that got me into this frenzy.
So many things cropping up and things happening.
Besides the issue of searching for a new house and the move etc etc, I had to deal with a little "blackmailer" (too long to elaborate here), stop a small "business", do some research on anothet "business" and now to study iGCSE Maths. And what do I do with the little time I have? I fly off to Bali to meet my girlfriends. not exactly using my time effectively and productively!!
Okay. Later...

2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Now that u r in BALI..have the wacky-est craziest time there...

NomadicMom said...

Little Lamb - Old liow lah. No more wacky and crazy lor....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker