Monday, March 21, 2011

S2's ABRSM Exam was THIS Morning!

Finally. Done.
Had been grilling this boy to Practise. Practise. Practise.
There was some frustrations, tantrums, some anger and even some tears...
Even at yesterday night's practice, our friend was still making mistakes.
Anyway, it took place at 8.59 AM this morning and he said he was at the music department to do some last minute practice and to get some tips from his music teacher. The Examiner was English, as usual.

When I picked him up this afternoon and asked him how it was, he said it was GOOD and then added with his typical "SKIIIILLLLLL" (skill) remark. He said "perhaps can get a merit" and then a couple of minutes later said "if I fail, I will shave my head!" Hahahhaa
Well, this Mommy is certainly happy that this is out of the way .... phew....
The next thing is to wait for the results.

5 comments:

mun said...

Whatever the result is, it does not really matter (does it?), if he has done his best in the exam.

bp said...

yay! i also think he gave his best n that's what counts, right?! and u did your mommy best also :)

stay-at-home mum said...

what instrument huh?
Glad he feels so confident. Thats a good sign.
I am still nagging my eldest to practise, practise, practise! Grade 8 this year, Hopefully I dont have to nag after august!

Anonymous said...

fingers crossed he would pass...

though i would LOVE to see a bald-headed E!


SAHM-he plays the flute


v

NomadicMom said...

Mun - actually, it's not a big concern la. Especially I know he is not going to be a musician.

Bp - think both of us could have 'practised' more though...

Sahm - Flute.
Tired right? To get them to practise?

V - I think he'll still look okay.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker