Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Man's Perfect Life

Do you know what constitutes the Perfect Life for a Man?
When I was growing up, I keep hearing that for a Man to have a Perfect Life, he ought to....
... have a Japanese Wife,
... eat Chinese Food and
... live in an American house.

I supposed in those days, a Japanese wife would bow to her husband's every needs BUT I doubt this is so in today's times. More likely the husband has to bow to the wife's needs. Chinese food? Not exactly healthy as most Chinese Restaurants douse their food with lots of oil and monosodium glutamate!
I think the only thing that apply is the American House! Most American houses are really nicely-decked out! I have been looking at some houses for sale in Dallas and I was pleasantly surprised that most of the houses in our price range are spacious with huge kitchen, double living rooms and the master bathroom with double bath vanities (very important! Don't wanna fight with H in the mornings!!). Some even come with a pool! I really don't mind living in an American house!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker