Monday, January 19, 2009

Fuming Mad with the Driver!!!

Wah-l@%n!!!!
I tell you....I was blardy mad with the blardy driver this afternoon. 
Was cursing like nobody's business man. 
Stupid idiot took the opportunity to go off gallivanting after he dropped me off at my Oil Painting class. 
Yes. It's true that I usually leave the place at about 2.30 pm, but today, I finished early and wanted to leave then...which was about 1.15 pm. I called the idiot, but he didn't answer. I presumed that he had left his phone at home or something.
I thought NO MATTER; I'll just go down and he'll be there in front...as he always were.
I had extra canvases today, and got my friend's maid to help me bring the art-materials and canvases down.
Lo and Behold. Car was no where to be seen.
Perhaps he couldn't find a parking spot in front. Hence, I walked further down.
No sight of the car.
I called. No answer. I called and called and called. NO answer. 
Of course I was ABSOLUTELY FUMING. Idiot went off and did not have his phone???
I think I must have called about TEN times.....then idiot picked up the phone. 
He's gone off to wherever....and will come pick me now.
He took 25 minutes to arrive. 
BOY!! Was I mad! ....I definitely gave him an EARFUL. He IS SUPPOSED TO WAIT there for me. NOT go off whenever and wherever he likes. What is the heck!
I don't think he ever saw me soooooo mad! What can he do?? Just apologize profusely lah!
Geeeeezzzz

On the same note as Hired Help. New Maid is still ok. 
She has not turned into the Wicked Witch of the West YET. 
She does sweep the terrace and garden on her own initiative. Does the necessary Ridsect sprays in the evenings; brings our nightly water bottles to our rooms; packs the boys' PE Kit; vacuums the carpet, polish the windows and glass doors, mops our floors quite well... but I donno whether it's because it's been raining cats or dogs for the last week or what....my clothes don't smell too right. Kinda musky and mildewy.... YUCKS!!! Been throwing items into the laundry basket to be RE-laundered. Oh yeah...she said my sports shoes were dirty so she washed them. Aiyo...but the weather has been so bad. Of course my shoes couldn't dry properly. Just now, when I wore them, I almost died from the PONG!!!!  Asked her to wash again lah.

She did cook dinner the other day when a friend dropped by. Her food's okay...but not really to our taste. Let me try to think what she made... Foo-Yung-Hai, Kampung Chicken steamed in Wine, French Beans with Minced Beef and her version of ABC soup. Thus, will have to teach her to cook OUR way. 

This maid is more forward with her request for foodstuffs...unlike my previous maid, who only ask for the basics. But I did say that I will provide food....and the foodstuffs that she's asking are quite cheap. So fair enough, I guessed. 
She's also more particular than my previous maid, ie. she'll use plastic bags to cover her hands when she handles the pork or when she cleans items that has 'touched' pork. 
Well, at least she will  handle and cook pork......She cooked S2 some minced pork porridge two consecutive days (sick maaa)

Okay lah...think enough about the hired help for now...
GONNA put boys to bed...they are sleeping in my room tonight (H away in the States).
Aduh! Just now, S1 went to poo in my toilet. Stupid S2 actually went inside to chat with him....Yeah. While S1 was doing his business!!!!!
Just door opening and closing also STUNK up the room. I donno how S2 can TAHAN the smell INSIDE the toilet!!! And I donno how S1 can still continue with his business with his brother IN there chatting with him!!
Both H and I absolutely need our PRIVACY for such a task. We cannot tolerate anyone OUTSIDE the door talking to us. AT ALL.
How come our boys sooooo different ah????


7 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

you must have toilet-train them very well...hahahahah

Anonymous said...

hope ur maid is not a wicked witch..

Anonymous said...

hope ur maid is not a wicked witch..

laundryamah said...

wah your maid dropped down from heaven or what???? how come don't have such maids here geh??? WHY???????????

as for S2, hahahaha so funny la....ppl big biz pun wanna go in...blocked nose or wat???

sting said...

hahahaha... S2 so funny!! oh well, kids are wired differently I guess eg they don't mind when their clothes get all soil but we will right? :-)

I think from now on, your driver won't dare to leave you out of his sight.. hehehe

NomadicMom said...

M3Angels - Eh...toilet train also not together-gether lah.

Wen - Not a wicked witch but.....

Laundryamah - Definitely NOT dropped down from heaven. Pin has finally dropped. See next post.
Oh. I think S2 did have a blocked nose....

Sting - Maybe I must learn a little about how kids think lah...

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker