Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Console for the Boys???

I don't whether it is because that men have different ideas about raising children, or is it that my H just  wants to be in the boys' good books. I've been trying to teach the boys the value-of-money by giving them monthly allowances. Naturally, I expect that the boys pay for their console games, dvd and book purchases from their allowances. However, H would always say "How about I get that? You don't have to dip into your allowances" to the boys.....much to my chagrin! You don't know how hard I had to stop him from upgrading the boys PS2. Not that I don't want the boys to have the latest playstation 3 console, it's just that I feel that they have to earn it.... by achieving some set goals or objectives, and it doesn't have to be academically. Don't you agree? Or do you think I am too harsh?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker