Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Myer's Christmas Window Display...

Come. Come. Come and look at my photographs of the window display...
Come and "pong chann" lah....

Sis saw the window displays first and mentioned that they were cute....So of course I also wanted to look at them. At Bourke Street, I told boys to go look at the Myer window displays with me.... but NO ONE wanted to. S1 had persuaded H to take him to Angus & Robertson round the corner...and I thought I could persuade S2 to go look at the displays with me. He was already walking away with his dad and brother, looked back at me; waved and said "No thanks, mom!"...leaving me standing there in the middle of  Bourke Street ALONE. Like some desolate woman...
 *sobs* My babies are grown-up. Not interested in these things anymore... :-(





Forgot which is the right order liow..... But basically shows Santa's workshop's various departments from Planning, through to Production and Delivery of the pressies.... 

14 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

I remember queueing up just to see the display some years back! That is the attraction every year!

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah...they move or not??

still magical la...

Anonymous said...

How long did you queue? Last time I queued until wanna pengsan...But the display is still the best leh...

Anonymous said...

think you need to have a girl lah.

g

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Still had to queue....

M3Angels - YEah...the figures do move

Shoppingmum - Not that long. Definitely did NOT pengsan!

G- Aiya...No lah. I think I close shop liow... S2 already going to be NINE next month!!

Anonymous said...

Good la..You line up and take pix la..I just look at your blog.

HA HA HA... I no time to queue...

Good pictures!

Ya lah...try for girl la!!

WAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAK

sting said...

oohhh... love those displays.. wished we had something like it here... :-(

Sweetpea said...

i only queued up once for this. if got trains, am sure aidan will want to accompany me :)

Anonymous said...

my hubby was 12 and brother was 9 when his youngest brother was born... :D

v

NomadicMom said...

Mott - No lah.. No more trying for girl lah...
You so smart. You try for NO.4 to be girl lah...

Sting - But the Midvalley, 1Utama Xmas decorations are quite good what.

Sweetpea - Now still mommy's boy maa..

V - No way, Jose!

bp said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing!

NomadicMom said...

bp - You are welcome!

Anonymous said...

your photos for the display is quite good, how come we didn't see any when we were downloading your photos?

YM

NomadicMom said...

YM - How come don't have? Got what....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker