Sunday, January 18, 2009

Really need a Miracle!

I've been eating non-stop lately. 
Not only that, my eating binges consisted of late night suppers of "mee goreng mamak" and "teh tarik" over at the Malaysian restaurant nearby our house. Previously, we did not patronize this restaurant often as weren't satisfied with the quality. Of late, the quality has improved; and this past week, we've been there three times already! 
As a result, a step on my bathroom scale gave me a shock this morning. 
I think I need a miracle pill such as Lipovox to help me get rid of all the unwanted excess kilos! Not only that, wrinkles and acne are begone!!! 
Quick! Get me a bottle of Lipovox, pronto!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too, dont know why, i have very good appetite lately, just love to eat and eat..... sigh.... the spare tire around my tummy ...I've to watch out my diet anyway :(

NomadicMom said...

Kinoko Land - You think because it's colder at this time of the year?
I noticed that I'm still hungry even after a hearty meal of spaggetti!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker