Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Easter Hols

Where to go? Where to go?
For the boys' Easter holidays?
It's in 4 weeks time, and that means I don't have much time to book for the flights, hotel etc.
Initially, I thought about taking the boys to Egypt....It would be Spring, and the weather would be just great for visiting Cairo Museum, see the Great Pyramids, sail down the Nile on the felucca. But after the recent bombing in the market whereby a French student was killed and many others injured, I told myself "Nope. Egypt is OUT."
So. Back to the drawing board. Where? Where?
Or maybe I could just bring them to good 'ole Disneyland in California?
There's a lot airline ticket offers out there, plus I hear Anaheim California hotel is offering great Disneyland packages plus discounted attraction tickets.
Surely boys will enjoy a theme park holiday.
What do you think?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker