Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What we do for beauty...

I decided to pamper myself with a body massage and creambath treatment at the spa this afternoon. Whilst waiting for the timer on the hair-steamer to buzz, I decided to text one of my girlfriends whom I've not seen for ages. She mentioned that she is in dire need to lose weight, and is currently undergoing some kind of "injection" treatment. At first, I thought it was acupuncture. But apparently NOT. In addition to being injected on six different spots on her belly, she has to take some kind of medication. I thought that sounded kinda dodgy - bogus doctors preying on the weak, I'll say. I think she's better-off controlling her diet, and taking the best fat burner that's available in the market. I queried the safety aspects of her "injection" treatment.... but she didn't reply. Wonder if she is offended?

1 comment:

mrkdvsn said...

The writer of this blog is really very professional. Every single line of this article is well written. New use of vocabulary is a great effort. At the same time tense, indirect speech was also sued in good manner.bioresonantie zoetermeer

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker