Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sick??

Yes.
Still sick.
Still coughing my lungs out. But...
Still can go out to makan-makan.
Where did we go for brunch today?

Social House
(located in Harvey Nichol's Food Hall)

Nice Decor....



See how the menus are hung....

What we ordered.....

S1's Bambolini (Italian Doughnuts) with Strawberry Jam, Peanut Butter and Nutella

My half-eaten Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon
(Half given to H already...)

S2's Ricotta HotCakes with Mixed Berries, Bananas and Almond Butter
(Forgot to take picture before....this is after S2 had a go...)

Photos taken with my mobile phone...so not so clear. 

Err...actually, we went out for dinner tonight too. Went to Kinara, an Indian restaurant. Didn't take any photos though... 

8 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

I'm also coughing my lungs out again. Just recovered but now kena again from my kids. Must chew on my fresh olives supply again.
BTW, do you live in China / HK? You can actually get those fresh olives from China. I think you can also get them from Hong Kong.

stay-at-home mum said...

Sick still must eat, right??
Way to go!!

Bee Bee said...

Aiyoo why S2 only eat donuts? No meat one? but the donuts look very nice, yummy! Err sich still can eat very good loh, last time I cough I lost like 6 pounds! cos my cough attack at night so imagine at night I cant sleep jus cough cough cough..

Anonymous said...

cannot resist food eh :)

Irene said...

wah, the egg & the smoked salmon. yummmmmmmy!

slavemom said...

Having a good meal is 1 way to make ourselves feel better. ;) Hope u're feeling much better edi.

laundryamah said...

sick oso must enjoy food la...remember to bring me there when i visit hor..

NomadicMom said...

HealthFreakMommy - Me still not well yet... :-(
No. Don't live in China/HK... Am in Jakarta.

SAHM - Actually, only lately got some appetite. Before that, what also don't feel like eating.

Bee - Now...got appetite. Before not much...but still didn't lose much weight one??? Bleah.

Wen - can one...

Irene - Ditto!

Slavemom - Me still a little bit under the weather. :-(

Laundryamah - Sure sure...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker