Monday, March 23, 2009

Need to Build a Factory??

I remember the time when I was asked to plan for a factory that was to be located in the outskirts of Jakarta. Naturally, before I could do that, I had to know the business plans, the land size, availability of utilities, raw material and product delivery schedules, material handling requirements, municipal by-laws and permits required, etc. etc. When I requested for the above-listed information from the person-in-charge, he told me blatantly "you do not need to know this information!". I was flabbergasted as to how on earth was I supposed to plan and design a multi-million factory without all the required information? I soon found out that this guy had been sitting on his buttocks doing NOTHING. No ground-work. No due-diligence. No feasibility studies. Absolutely ZILCH. And what do you know?? The company folded!
What do you expect when it is helmed by a WRONG GUY???

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker