Sunday, March 08, 2009

Uncontrolled....

You know how people always let their hair down during a holiday?
They tend to do stuff that they don't normally do.
They tend to shop more.
They tend to EAT more.
I definitely eat more when I'm on a holiday.
In fact, my diet seems to be rather uncontrolled for six months now.... with trips to San Fransisco, Las Vegas, New York, Melbourne, Kuala Lumpur and most recently London. H has been nagging me to watch my diet, and I've been ignoring him... until one morning when I felt my pants being rather tight.
Bleah.... Guessed I would have to start on my diet soon. And to have the best results, perhaps I'm going to use weight loss pills as well. I'm trying to lose at least 3 kg. 
3 kg doesn't sound too much, right?
So I think I should be able to achieve it. (Fingers crossed!!!!)

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker