Wednesday, March 25, 2009

London Trip - Part 4 - Purchases

Okay. This is the last of the posts on London... 
To read the previous posts: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

What did we buy in London?

Luxury Chocolates from Hotel Chocolat
(They had a shop on High Street Ken. but I bought these at Heathrow. Apparently, they own their own cacoa bean estates.... Errr. At the time of writing, I walloped all the chocolates already!!!!)

Two of H's Shirt
(He bought 3. Think he wore the other one already)

 Some DVDs from HMV 
(Cannot get these old shows here....)

Leather Gloves from M&S
(I think I gave my old pair to sis when I left London yonks ago)

Oasis Top - on Sale

My Suede Boots from Russell & Bromley
(Nice, huh???)

All sorts of Junk Food
(Pork Scratchings, Sweets, Fruit Bar etc etc)

Marshmallow Twists

H's History Books from The British Museum Shop

Wedgewood India Sauce Boat and Plate
(Didn't realise that the Plate is sold separately from the Boat. So when I went to pay...was a bit surprised...but bought anyway. Have to a set what! Also bought another 2x Soup Bowls,  1x Oval Serving Plate and 1 x Pasta Plate.... So now. My set is quite complete liow....)
H also bought a suit from M&S.....too lazy to dig out from the cupboard to take photo.... 
Don't think we bought anything else... H left two days before I did, and when I was on my own, I didn't want to buy too much as I would have to carry it on my own. 


13 comments:

Jonzz said...

Greedily eyeing the marshmallows.

stay-at-home mum said...

Wa! You buy so much goodies, your boys must be bouncing off the walls!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for popping by my blogs~ :)

Shopping in London must be fun yah since the pound has fell so much lately? :P

Anonymous said...

Nice boots!

Anonymous said...

yes, i have the gloves. And they are MINE now! heheheh.

Er, where are you gonna wear those boots to ah?

D

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

nice boots .. yeah hor .. where to wear the boots ar ? hehehe
Oh yeah .. can wear when you come to HK :)

slavemom said...

Nice boots! That's quite a lot of loots altho u said u din shop much (or not in the mood to shop). :)

Anonymous said...

i like the sauce boat n plate!

Anonymous said...

I have the Overboard DVD hahahaha

"Caviar should be round and hard and it should burst (or according to dichee, explode) at the precise moment". mwahahahhaha

v

Anonymous said...

wow, what a fruitful trip ya!

Irene said...

walao, shopaholics movie coming out soon, ada plan to go watch ah?
hahaaha...

eh... u were alone in London ah, very terer hor :)

Anonymous said...

wah....so nice just looking at your London trip pictures, wish i could visit there too :)

Kinoko Land

NomadicMom said...

Jonzz - Sorry. All marshmallows GONE liow!!!! heheheh

SAHM - More like H jumping off the walls. Hahahah. He loves those fruit gums, pastilles and jelly babies!

Angeleyes - It does make a difference with the reduced pound. Quite a few things cheaper than what I would have paid at home.

Shoppingmum - Thanks.

D - Maybe New York, Paris and Milan??? Hahhaha

Misha's Mum - Also must be winter only can wear those boots lah. If summer wear like sor-poh like that lah.

Slavemom - Not that much what. Bags were still quite empty. :-)

Wen - Me too!

V - I still have not opened the DVD. Actually, I still have the LD version here...hahahahah

Jess - Quite. But could have been more! Hahahah

Irene - I'm Not that a Shopaholic lah.
Went to London with H...but he left two days earlier. Why terrer? I used to live in London lah...

Kinoko Land - Eh. Your pix of Japan lagi cantik lah... Lagi make me want to visit ler.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker