Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Safety First!

I'm sure almost everyone has heard of the the term "Safety First".
But how many actually practise this?
I'm quite cautious myself. I actually wear a safety goggle when I hammer a nail into the wall (Yup! I'm the one that hangs up the pictures in the house. Not H!!!). The thought of the nail breaking and flying right into my eye is scary!!! 
But there are many construction workers in this country that would be working at a construction site without the necessary safety equipment. I've seen workers installing roof trusses without safety harnesses nor helmets. And I don't mean single story buildings but one that's waaaaaaay higher. Don't they realize that these safety equipment can save their lives???

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker