Thursday, November 29, 2007

Colon Cleansing?

It has been a few years since I first heard of the term colon cleansing, and it does bring a thought of horror. The colon cleansing that I know of involved inserting a tube through the anal cavity, and pumping the colon with a huge amount of water to flush out stubborn waste that have been clinging onto the colon walls. It is a means of detoxifying the body. Thank goodness that there are alternative ways of colon cleansing these days. Did you know that an effective colon cleanse can be achieved by way of herbal supplements? This is certainly a better option for me than sticking tubes up my you-know-what!!

2 comments:

Mamapumpkin said...

A friend of mine is in this business so I've seen the whole works, the labs etc - EWE....I could never do it. Supposed to be good for losing weight though! But I still can't do it, even though it's a friend.

NomadicMom said...

Big Pumpkin - worse lah...if friend do it FOR You. You can never face that friend EVER AGAIN!!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker