Thursday, November 15, 2007

Very Packed Day Indeed!

Today...I left the house at 9.30 AM and only stepped back in at 6.30 PM. That's a total of NINE hours!! Just like going to work, huh?? My maid could have had a bash in my house, clean-up and still have time to spare! Hahaha...

Now...let me see...

First, I went to the driving range... Hit about 130 balls. My irons are okay now. Was quite pleased with my No. 7 and No. 8 clubs. But donno why, my woods No.1 and No. 3 was terrible lah. Used to be good with my woods...but today hor, my ball fly to the left and to the right, except going straight! *sigh* Need more practice!

Then had lunch at Duck King....errr.. NO lah.. we didn't eat all this. Got this picture from Google Images. We had a yummy "Mun Ifu Noodle with Dried Scallop and Enoki Mushroom", Fried Seafood Noodle in Oyster Sauce, Fried Loh Pak Kou, Seafood/Chicken Crystal Dumpling and Prawn Cheong Fun.

After lunch, it was off to the boys' school for a Briefing on S1's Trip to BALI!!! Yeap! S2 will be going on a 5 days/4 nights trip to Bali. NO parents are ALLOWED! More about this in the next post.

After the talk, collected the boys from the library and then we were headed for their mandarin class. Dropped them off, and then I was very hardworking. Proceeded to....Spent about an hour there... picked boys up from mandarin and headed back home...

2 comments:

bp said...

Ooh, well spent!

NomadicMom said...

bp - :-D

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker