Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another Day.....

.........Another Farewell Lunch.

Farewells in the expat community is a frequent thing. You make friends and with the blink of an eye, they are ready to move on to a different posting. (Wrote about this some time back)

This farewell lunch is for two ladies...one is moving to Melbourne and the other to Surabaya. We had Japanese/Korean at a restaurant called Chung Hae. I

INITIALLY - Nice clean tidy table setting
Starter - Octopus Salad
Starter - Salmon Salad
Then I started EATING....and then was too greedy to stop and whip out my camera to take the rest of the photos. There were Mixed Sashimi of all sorts, Fried Prawns in Spicy Sauce, Grilled Creamy Giant Clams, Seafood Kimchi, Spicy Soup, Clear Tofu Soup, Grilled Sanma...

*LOUD BURP*
(see the messy plate??)

9 comments:

Fibo said...

Nice Blog :)

eastcoastlife said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

That's a nice farewell lunch. Was it expensive?

Sasha Tan said...

i love jap food. i wanted jap food for my bday and the person who spent me said NO!

Anonymous said...

me had jap food on Sunday too! yumz...jom we go when u come back k?

Anonymous said...

nice nice food :)

Leena said...

the food looks nice, but the octopus, eew for me. i won't dare eat that.

bp said...

*Burp* I'm full liao!

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah shock!! no wonder no more photos after the starters!

NomadicMom said...

Ropheka - Thanks

eastcoastlife - We shared to pay for the two ladies who were leaving. So, was about USD 22 per person.

Sasha - Can go next day lor...

Laundryamah - By the time I come back should be okay lah.. Cause arr.. I eat so much I abit sked of eating sushi and sashimi for a while....

Misha's Mum - Not as nice as your makan-makan

Shern's Mom - Aye...Octopus dipped in wasabi soy sauce is quite nice. Or the red red little cold octopus is nice too.

BP - Hee hee

MommyOf2Angels - Busy eating... of course won't take photo lah..

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker