Friday, November 23, 2007

I Lose Hands Down la!

THIS is NOT Me!!!
Don't misunderstand!!!!


But how to fight with this kind of cleavage????

You see... I was at a Farewell Brunch this morning (yes...another friend leaving to return to Malaysia...) and the button on my top kept popping out, and my gal pals said that I want to get ready to "fight" with the Class Mom (Class representative) tonight at the Class Xmas Dinner!

Well... the Class Mom of S2's class has really really distinct ASSETS, and she is definitely NOT afraid to flaunt them at School. Yup! You heard me right. She would be wearing tops which would enhance her ASSETS and draw attention to them. No joke..hers are like the picture above, and she would wear tops this LOW in school. Otherwise, how would we know leh?? Also, she would also wear skirts that are really really short to show-off her shapely legs. I agree with "if you got it, flaunt it"...BUT in school??????? Somehow, that doesn't seem to be appropriate lor...

Back to the issue of ASSETS..... I LOSE HANDS DOWN LAH!!!! Am nooooo where near!!!!!

But as some say...."anything more than a handful is a WASTE!" kekekekekekeek (Am I just saying that because I am jealous???) kekekekek

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha .. that's really BIG ! :) ... and love FIRM too!

Anonymous said...

Wah, your picture must be so 'X' rated that I can't see it at work.

Have to wait till I get home.

Anonymous said...

wah that picture is really that woman ah??? warao! cannot liddat la...

NomadicMom said...

Misha' mum - PUSH PUSH of course look firm lah!!!

Judy - WHere got X? Cannot see the jutting n!pp!e also...waaahhahahah..

Laundryamah - No lah. Picture is not that woman..But the boobs and baju is like what she normally wears. Really one. No joke!

Anonymous said...

hahaha .. she really loosk like that ... boys in the school got FREE show lor :)

NomadicMom said...

Misha's mum - Yes. Not only the dads look look. Even us mums look look lah. And of course that kind of dressing in school gets the tongues wagging leh. ("leen" and "tai-pei" all exposed for all to see....)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker