Monday, November 12, 2007

TAG - My Proudest Moment

Sting sent me this very very difficult tag. Most have indicated that their proudest moment is when they had their baby. But I supposed that would be the case when there is only one bundle of joy. But I have had two babies, who are no longer babies. Can't say Proud to be mama to S1. Won't be fair to S2. And vice versa. Plus, also they have become such monsters these days...hahahahah...

Now..let me see, when was my proudest moment?
  • Could it be when I tried to do the can-can at my uni dinner and fell flat on the floor?? This shouldn't be a proud moment, right?...More of an embarassing one!
  • Or could it be when I went up to the stage at Royal Albert Hall to collect my M.Eng ?
  • Or could it be when my ex-boss gave me a big cheque for my efforts at saving the company a few Million Ringgit?
  • Or maybe I should just say ...proud mama of my two wonderful boys!


1. Ehon's proudest moment is when he swept 5 out of 6 trophies at a State First Aid Competition.
2. Everyday Healy proudest moment is when she gave birth to Elizabeth.
3. Sting is proud to be mummy to her baby
4. Nomadic Mom will make it easy by saying she is proud to be a mama to her two wonderful and lovely boys!

And to hear their proudest moments:
1) Laundryamah
2) Misha's Mum
3) Judy

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, kena tagged again. :)

Of course having your boys would be the proudest moments of your life.

This feeling will continue to come when they achieve in their school work, when they graduate, when they get married, when they present you with a grandchild.....wah....look forward to the many more proud moments!

Your boys must also be very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

of course .. being Mum to your two handsome sons is one of the proudest moments of your life :)

winniethepooh said...

mama usually will say its the pregnancy and giving birth, being mommy :) its no easy feat that has to be completed in 9 long months!! cannot half way say dun want huh :P hehehe

sting said...

Royal Albert Hall...?! wow :-) M. Eng..?! double wow! hehe..

Anonymous said...

Ya being a mum is definitely one's proudest moment. Royal Albert Hall? Wow!!!

Charlene Teo said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes, I'm sure you're one proud mum to your 2 boys! Scrapbooking is seriously addictive and let's put shopping aside - it is 100x worse lol

Hope to see your layouts soon! :D

Anonymous said...

ayo same as u la...sai em sai do ah this tag?? hahahhahaa

bp said...

Yay! Cheers to mommyhood! You do your boys proud, as their mommy =)

Anonymous said...

wow..so many achievements!!!!

I'd like to think the M.Eng is the proudest for you....for selfish reasons! HA HA HA!!

Sometimes, being a mum also means you'll have to be very generous!

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Donno if the boys are proud of their mama...Think I should go and ask them today!

Of course being mommy will be proud of their little achievements one...Just hopefully, they don't do something soooooo bad in their adulthood. Then I die lah!!!

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - You've seen my two boys right?? So AGREE they very handsome lehhhhh...kekekek

NomadicMom said...

Winniethepooh - Hahahah...how to half way say dun want??? Worse...halfway like now...when they turned into monstrous rascals...lagi kenot say donwan. Cause nobody wants also...kekeke

NomadicMom said...

Firehorse - Kenot be outwardly proud of my boys lah.. they are not geniuses or prodigy of any sort. If too openly proud, after ppl say "che! her boys got what good???" ...

NomadicMom said...

Charlene - Aiya...scrapbooking "mm kin takk kwong" (Cannot see light!) one. Very malu to show...

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah - Do lah..

NomadicMom said...

bp - Yes.. Motherhood is NO easy task. If I must say... :-)

NomadicMom said...

Mott - No lor.. Not enough achievements lah. But won't look back and regret that I didn't do more. Should just look on the bright side that my kids are being LOOKED after and GUIDED by mommy herself! This is generous enough?? Oh...and giving up the last piece of chocolate to your kids can be counted as generous too, right? heeeee heee

NomadicMom said...

Sting - Regardless of M.Eng or what.. Am still a "Chue fann por" (cook rice woman???) now...

:-)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker