Sunday, November 18, 2007

Penang Bistro

Had a craving for Penang Prawn Mee.... So what do I do? After picking up the boys from T's house, I headed to a restaurant called PENANG BISTRO, that's located about 15 minute's drive (no traffic today...since Sunday! :-P ) from our home. Where is H? Gone golfing with his buddies - that idi@t!
While waiting for our order, boys made Spaceships from the paper placemats....

Our Drinks... The Teh Ping is like 4 times more expensive than in our normal coffee shop. This glass costs about USD 2/-


The expensive Roti Tissue ...@ USD 2/-. Much smaller than the ones you get at Paandi's!!!


My Prawn Mee... Asked for yellow noodle only, they go and bring me beehoon only. Vomit blood or not? But I was sooo "gian ciak" that I didn't bother to ask them to change.

5 comments:

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

wow penang food so famous...even there they have penang bistro. Is it doing well there?

NomadicMom said...

WMD - Actually...there are quite a number of penang restaurants here... This particular restaurant "PENANG BISTRO" has about 3 outlets...

Anonymous said...

$2 for your kopi doesn't beat £2.50 for teh tarik here. Will always raise my voice like a mad woman, ' Hah??? Do you know how many glasses i can buy back home??'


-g

Anonymous said...

I am so deprived here, I will eat anything they serve me! Mee hoon or mee, kueh teow or tung hoon! :)

It looks delicious anyway.

NomadicMom said...

g - hahhaha...but you also earn STG what!!! Nevermind...when you come back, I buy you and your R lots of teh tarik!!! kekekeke

Judy - But you know lah...so prepared to eat yellow mee... sure a bit disappointed leh.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker