Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oops....Forgot Liow...

So taii-thau-har (big prawn head??) ....totally forgot about our 11th Wedding Anniversary! Hee hee... I only remembered yesterday and then texted H with a "I am soooooo upset! Where is my bouquet of flowers? Where is my romantic dinner for two? How could you forget our anniversary?"
And then of course he immediately called me back lah... and said "you also forgot lah....otherwise you would have given me h@ll last night!"...kekeke...he was right! I would have given him h@ll earlier if I had remembered! :-)
Anyway, told him that we'll go to Ritz Carlton this Sunday for the Jazz Brunch with the boys instead lah.
Did you know that 11th Wedding Anniversary is known as the "Steel Anniversary"? So not nice leh... At least next year, will be "Silk" which sounds so much nicer than "Steel"! The following year would be "Lace"....followed by "Ivory" and "Crystal"...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

11 years. Married in 1986? Me also in 1986! But .. but .. mine is in the month of June!

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

enjoy everybits of ur lifestyle:) happy 11th anniversary:)take care

Anonymous said...

Happy 11th Anniversary!

Errr, what is the h@ll you would have given him if you had remember?
You mean S_X?? :P

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Happy Anniversay! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. You forgot oso summore want to pretend to be upset! Happy Anniversary!

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Wei...you forgot how to count already is it?? It is 1996 lah...NOT 1986!!

Aron Wong - Yes. I am enjoying every bits of the lifestyle here... Go back to Malaysia, must "ngai ngau-ngau" (work hard like a cow?)?

Judy - Hehehehehe... If you must know...even with both of us forgetting the anniversary, we DID LIGHT SOME FIREWORKS IN THE BEDROOM that night. HAHHAHAH...

ling that's me - Thanks!

mumsgather - heheheh...of course must pretend a bit lah. But then he also know that I forgot myself ler.. kekeke

Anonymous said...

ops .. oh yeah .. 1996 ... 1986 terjumpa my husband hahahah .. sorrie sorrie!!!

old already lar .. sorry ar

Anonymous said...

Aron Wong - Yes. I am enjoying every bits of the lifestyle here... Go back to Malaysia, must "ngai ngau-ngau" (work hard like a cow?)? <---- sounded like me too !!! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha.....no wonder I felt a bit of the earth trembling even all the way to UK! :D

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Waaa..you pak-tor about 10 years before you tied the knot? Me too...so, the marriage proposal was NOT romantic at all!!!

Judy - "keng" leh???!?!?? kekekeke

Anonymous said...

hA HA HA..sounds familiar!

happy belated 11th anniversary..

sorry sooo late yea! crazy weekend!

NomadicMom said...

Mott - No worries leh... It's the thought that counts ma...Thanks..

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker