Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Please don't steal....

.......Okay STEAL is maybe tooooo strong a word. BUT.....BUT......don't you just hate it when the kids help themselves to your pencils, pens, ruler, eraser, scissors, glue stick, highlighter etc etc etc?? I have made sure that both boys have their own stash of stationery in their bedroom, and also downstairs near the dining table (where they do their homework)... BUT...BUT......They still always NICK by stuff! I just can't seem to get them to STOP! I just bought myself 2 mechanical pencils and they are GONE! Plus the 3 old ones that's in the holder...GONE TOO!
*SIGH*...Very Kik-Simm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm very selfish..i HIDE my stationary! WAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKA

NomadicMom said...

Mott - Aiya...Hide soooo ma-fann. Want to use, got to go and dig it out! I think I need to STEAL them back from them!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker