Saturday, November 24, 2007

I don't like her...

Yes. I don't like the BIG Boobs woman!
(See my previous post about this booby woman)

No...not because I am jealous of her big boobs lah.

Well....I told myself that I should be open-minded and not have any preconceived opinions about her...despite of her "inappropriate dressing" at school, and things that I've heard from a friend about her.

H and I went earlier to have our own pre-dinner drinks at the very posh hotel (yeah lah.. these ppl arranged for the Xmas Dinner here...what to do??), and as I walked towards the Ladies, I saw her in the Lounge waiting for us parents. She was dressed 'normally'...in a simple black dress. NO pushed-up NOR exposed Boobies. I thought "okay...she's decent"... We joined her and another set of parents for drinks... and then more parents came. Then she started talking.....

First, she started saying things about how she would have to leave at 9.30 pm as she would need to go to a 'Governor's Dinner' on behalf of her husband who is away... and then she went on about "cheap hotels in Perth at only AUD 290 per night"... and then onto how her daughter is great pals with the franchiser of J.Co Donuts (Yes. The owners of J.Co Donuts sends their daughter to the same school...). I still kept an open mind. Yes I did.

Then we went out to the gardens for our BBQ dinner. I had the 'privilege' to be seated next to her. First thing she asked me was where I was from... and when I said "Malaysia", you could see that her face changed to like "oh.. that's not a fancy place" kind of look. Then asked me if THIS was my FIRST posting. And then she went on to tell me that she has got a house in BALI blah blah blah. And I tried to be courteous and just listened. I donno what she said, and I replied with a simple "perhaps it's the lifestyle" and she just went on with "I've got a 4 million dollar house in Australia, why would I want to make this place my permanent home? And where my house is in Australia, everybody has maids and I don't need the maid/driver lifestyle here"... She told me all this in the first 2 minutes of our conversation! I think that's quite inappropriate in our first meeting, don't you think? I don't know what she blardy wants to achieve by telling me all this. The only thing that she has achieved, is my dislike for her, and being a subject of discussion over coffee with my girlfriends (who are also parents in the class. They didn't attend the dinner last night). And this rude, boastful woman.... in a quick second, ignored me and turned to speak to the other woman on her right. WHAT A BIT@H!!!! The rest of the night..I didn't bother to talk to her, nor she with me.

I wanted to tell her, "if you has a blardy 4 million dollar house in Australia with maids and what-nots, and hate the life here, why the H@ll are you still doing here???" ..

Needless to say, I already called and told one of my girlfriends this morning... and am gonna email one of moms (email because she has moved back to the US) who also thinks that she is a BiT@h with a capital B!!!!

5 comments:

LHS said...

wah..this lady..i also feel like she is very irritating.

winniethepooh said...

at the end of the day, i think she has made more "enemies" in that few hours than friends in her life...sad

NomadicMom said...

huisia - yeah...very sien to listen to her...

winniethepooh - maybe she feels that she needs to TALK BIG to match with the locals there..whom are really rich. I donno. But certainly did not make a friend out of me!

Mamapumpkin said...

HAhahahaha!!!! OMG, I meet so many ladies like that here. I just fart at them....sometimes, when the mood strikes, my chilli padi mouth will actually spit something spicy out. *puke*

Pity them lar....they have not only no friends, they are so insecure that they work extra hard to win respect.

NomadicMom said...

big pumpkin - I also "sai hei" to taruh her back lah... Waste my effort oni.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker