Monday, November 26, 2007

S1 in Bali liow...

As I am posting this... S1 must be having a whole lot of fun on the beach of Sanur!!

Well...the day had finally arrived for the Year 6 Trip to Bali (wrote a little bit about this some time back). The kids had to meet at 7 am at the airport this morning... so we targetted that we leave our house at about 5.45 am. Had three alarm clocks set to wake us up... hahahaha.. yeah. Abit kiasu there.... :-) But when my first alarm rang at 5.15 am, I was already quite wide awake (slept at 9 pm last night, you see...). Both S1 and S2 were already awake, and bouncing off the walls!!! Told S2 to go back to bed as the school bus would only be here at about 6.45 am. But he insisted on staying up.
S1 will be sharing rooms with 2 of his pals...T and R. Though they get along great, 5 days and 4 nights might make them get on their nerves at the end of the trip! I won't hear from my big baby till I pick him up from the airport on Friday! Nope! Phones are not allowed to be brought along the trip. The teachers felt that the phones would affect the kids. No contact allowed unless it is a REAL EMERGENCY! They have a whole of of activities packed into their trip.... tree-top rope walking, white-water rafting, fun at WaterBom Park, cultural show etc... and yes, the creature comforts in the 5*hotel RIGHT ON the sun-drenched sandy beaches of Sanur! I also want to go...heheheh...BUT NO Parents allowed!!!
Initially, I was to send S1 off at the airport. But H said that he would do it. So...off they went at about 5.50 am. S2 and I had a chat on my bed while waiting for the school bus. Asked him why he didn't sleep-in. And he answered that he wanted to say bye to his brother. Despite their arguments and their fights, he loves his kor-kor very much, and would still miss his kor-kor lah.

6 comments:

LHS said...

heng tai still heng tai...:)

Anonymous said...

i wonder if ur S1 wud do the same to S2.....

pssst can get me another set of the uniform ah? I want the long pants version..

NomadicMom said...

huisia - yeah.. no matter how hard they fight...still heng tai!! :-)

Laundryamah - That one i donno ler..
As for the uniform, you mind paying more or not? I don't wanna go to Carrefour lah.. That place always give me headache one. But I don't think I have seen long pants version before leh. Short pants one or skirt kind lah.. Still want or not??

Vivianz said...

ohhh, so nice to have sibling...

bp said...

Aw, so sweet. I remember S2 was really envious of S1 being able to go for such a fun trip. But look how sensible your little baby is! =)

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Yes... :-) Even nicer when he kept on saying that he misses his bro...


Viviaz - Only when they don't FIGHT! :-)


bp - He really misses his kor-kor. We went out dinner last night, and he kept on saying that he misses his kor-kor. Even when I told him that "kor-kor might not miss you as he is having fun with his friends'. and his remark?
" I don't care. I still miss him".
:-)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker