Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What happened to my Golf Kakis???

Supposed to go to the Golf course tomorrow for another round of game. 8.00 AM Tee-Off booked for a full flight of four....and then what happened?

  • Kaki No. 1 decided to fly off to Singapore...because afraid of ??? possible violence against her family, whilst hubby away?????!?!?! Donno... some long story...but think fear is UNFOUNDED lah. When I told H..he said "Kiasu Singaporeans". (Sorry to Singaporeans out there...but it is kinda true lor...) When I told another of my Golf Kaki No.3 (a local), she was major confused as why Golf Kaki No. 1 had to leave so abrubtly! So...two kids also ponteng sekolah (skipped school).
  • Kaki No. 2 decided not to play because her hand still aching from the last round, which was about two weeks back.
  • And then it was just me and Golf Kaki No. 3. Then she said she is coughing like NO tomorrow and getting worse, so also want to cancel...

So...That's the story of how all my golf kakis jilted me!!!! *Bleah...*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aunty nomadic .... golf? so .. can you teach me golf next time?

bp said...

Oh no, now how? Change of plans? Enjoy your day nonetheless! Have a good one! =)

NomadicMom said...

Misha - Auntie also NOT good lah.. How to teach you wor??

bp - What did I do arr?/ Oh yeah...I went out shopping...to buy S1's Waterproof jacket for his Bali Trip...but then ended up spending more money!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad, it's only golf. Better to be jilted by golf kakis than by a man! :)

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Aiyoooo..you put it like that.... Definitely better to be jilted by golf kakis then!!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker