Saturday, November 03, 2007

Orangey Mad!

Yesterday... after hitting some balls at the driving range, went to to the mall for lunch with a girlfriend. Supposed to just makan, but ended up spending some money on a small golf bag. Needed a small one to stow about 4 - 5 clubs when I go to the driving range, rather than bring my complete set. See my nice orangey golf bag?
ORANGEY Mini Golf Bag


Went home... took a shower, and changed to......
ORANGEY Top


And then I decided to make some mango sorbet. The mangoes were called "Gincu"? Have not heard of it before, but they were quite tiny, and very very sweet. And have very bright orange coloured flesh. Here is the ..

ORANGEY Mango Puree





2 comments:

bp said...

Orange, what a happy colour! Mmm... mangoes, I like, too!

NomadicMom said...

bp - Mangoes are IN season now. There are many types. Some vendors are even selling 3 kg for US0.60. Yup.. 60 cents. But I have NOT bought from them. Think I will try..make mango chutney also good hor?

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker