Friday, April 18, 2008

Birthday Parties....

What can I say about my boys' birthday parties?
I HATE them....and I LOVE them.... Yes. It's a love-hate relationship.
While I do enjoy planning such parties; somehow I always get stressed in the midst of everything...the birthday theme, birthday invitations, sourcing for party pack inserts, the cake, the finger foods, the games etc. etc. and I end up screaming at the boys. This totally defeats the HAPPINESS and FUN of a party, don't you think?
Therefore, for everybody's sake...I will try to minimize the stress in the next birthday party...which would be for S1's 11th. For starters, I'll buy ready-made birthday invitations instead of printing my own like I always do. Will also get S1 to only invite 5 good friends...instead of the whole class!

2 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

I love planning parties, but I hate executing it!! So much fun- planning games, writing invitations, making goodie bags, decorating, etc. Next time, pay me I do for you!!

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - I very stingy one...you must charge low low rates lah...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker