Monday, April 14, 2008

Trophy Mad!!

Remember my post about S2 requesting a trophy room in our house? Well, he is indeed trophy mad. When we started on our tennis lessons, his first comment was "I'm going to practise hard to win more trophies for my trophy room!". And then there was the Race Series, which he wanted me to join, together with him. Me? Run 5 kilometers? I don't think so! He has also been bugging me to put him in the soccer league......naturally, to win some soccer trophies!! But to his credit, this guy does enjoy soccer and other competition sports. He really does like to compete and win!!! : -)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lah. You might have a future Olympian in your hands!

g-

NomadicMom said...

G - But this mommy abit lazy to bring him to the Saturday soccer league! And some competition needs to fly overseas, and that would be expensive; and that would turn me off from encouraging him. How like that??

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker