Monday, April 14, 2008

Need to Grow My Brain!

H recently bought S2 a Nintendo DS. I have not played any games on these handheld consoles for ages.... But there is this particular game that tests your brain power. It's called "BIG BRAIN ACADEMY", and it has different categories (analytical, computing, memory etc) and at the end of the test, it will compute the size of your brain in grams. Heeeheee.. I tried this game for the first time today, and was determined to grow my brain to a size that is bigger than S2's. He's pretty good in this game, and there were a couple of times when my score was lower than S2, and he laughed at me! I asked H to try the test... his remark was "I'm too scared! I'm pretty slow, and I'm sure my brain size will be rather low". Hahahaha... Do you dare to challenge S2 and I?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker