Friday, April 18, 2008

Swing Sets

Didn't know that there is such a big variety of swing sets in the market these days. Came across a site that specializes in toys, swing sets and more. I personally like the Mack Wooden Swing Set as shown below. It's features would be a huge draw to boys.... Why? Boys would love to climb up the two rock walls, swing like Tarzan on the rope ladder and pretend to be Jack Sparrow on the huge fort deck that is 5 feet off the ground! If your backyard can accommodate it, and you have energetic boys....GET IT!
Image of the Fort Mack Wooden Swing Set features a HUGH fort deck 5 feet off the ground! The Fort Mack offers our largest upper deck with two rock walls, rope ladder and more. The Fort Mack swing set is impressive and roomy!

1 comment:

Brock Foreman said...

I work for a swingset company, so I enjoyed reading your post which urges folks to get a swingset for their energetic kids. (It was Luke Skywalker when I was a kid; now it's Jack Sparrow. Am I starting to feel a little old?)

I think you might enjoy checking out CedarWorks.

www.cedarworks.com

Thanks much.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker