Friday, April 25, 2008

Wealth vs Youth

For centuries, gold has been used as money, a store of value and in jewelry by man. In recent years, gold is also used in a wide variety of industries, such as in dentistry, in photography, and electronics. But did you know that the latest usage of gold is in facials? Yup! You heard me right. 24 karat gold is actually applied to the face. Apparently, gold can lift and firm skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, lighten and brighten skin. Although I am quite a vain pot, I don't think I could ever make myself invest in such a facial. I would much prefer to invest the equivalent amount or more in solid gold bars, which would reap better returns for my golden years. Preservation of wealth is definitely more important than youth. What do you think? Do you agree with me?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker