Thursday, April 24, 2008

When wife leaves the child to husband

Have you guys ever received the email "When Wife Leaves Child to Husband? There are really hilarious pictures of kids in odd positions or situations. I tried to upload the pix but somehow blogger kept giving me an ERROR message. Anyway, I received this email yesterday, and thought how appropriate it was.....as I had my very own dose yesterday!

As per my previous post, I was caught up in some school meeting, and when I came home, my little one (who is already 8, by the way...) was soaking himself in the bathtub.....still fully-clothed in his school uniform!! And what was husband doing? Slumped in front of the TV!!! ( I should have taken a pic!)

7 comments:

laundryamah said...

hahahahaha..so funny la...

Anonymous said...

hahahha .. good one :)

Anonymous said...

really..???

bp said...

Bwahahaha! Wonder what your baby was thinking? Giving you a hand with the laundry, maybe... just kidding ;p

No, haven't seen that email, but I sure understand what you mean... husbands make such great baby/child-sitters, and my boys like their daddy more than me, becoz he lets them have their way!

LHS said...

men, sigh...

stay-at-home mum said...

Hahahaha! A photo would have been excellent! Mine's no different - do whatever you want whenever Daddy is in charge, while Daddy naps in front of the TV!!

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah - :-D

Misha' Mum - :-D

Wen - Yup. This boy is one cheeky one...

bp - What's your email? Forward to you. My S2 always has some tricks up his sleeve one.

huisia - All H could do was laugh. :-P

SAHM - Yeah...Daddy always so lax with them...cause he wants to be slumped undisturbed in front of the TV. :-P

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker