Friday, April 18, 2008

Cooking with Wine

Every single one of us is starting to be really bored with the same old food at dinner. It's always chinese stir-frys served with rice, or chicken and chips. To spruce things up a little, I've decided to alternate between Chinese and 'something new' for our dinners. I decided that today would be an ITALIAN night. We'll have a salad, clams in cream and wine, slow-cooked lamb shank and foccacia to mop up all the sauces. I had bought all the ingredients this morning, except for the wine. By the time I wanted to pop out to purchase the wine, it started to rain really heavily...cats and dogs!! But I still had to go out to get the wine; as the clams and the lamb shank requires it. It would be good if we are members of a wine of the month club. I hear selected wines are delivered right to your doorstep each month. That would certainly save me all the trouble of running out of the house to get my wines!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker