Saturday, October 27, 2007

Apa lah?? - Updated with Pix

As usual, I was barking at the boys to brush their teeth, pee and to get ready for bed yesterday. And then S1 suddenly screamed "Aye...why soooo much hair in the bath tub one?"... and I turned to look. Waaaaaaah....really soooo much hair in the bath tub, and I immediately turn to S2. Aiyooooooo....that fella went to cut his own hair. Now got a lubang on top of his head liow. So UGLY! I asked him why did he do it. And his answer was "my hair something wrong!". What can be so wrong that he needs to cut his own hair? .... *sigh* What to do? Wait for that lubang to grow back out lah.

See the lubang????

On a different note, I have recently changed my key chain to one with the word DIVA (This H lah... lost one small part of my Tiffany&Co key chain so cannot use already).

DIVA KeyChain
Every morning, as S2 leaves the house to get on the bus, he'll announce "MOM. YOU ARE NOT A DIVA!!!". And this morning, S2 went out with me to a Trade Expo. As I was locking the door, again he announced "MOM. YOU ARE NOT A DIVA".

This time, I asked him "why am I not a Diva?".

S2 - Because you are not a SuperStar. You a just a Plain Mom!

*Sigh* In a split second, I have to come down to earth...and be a PLAIN MOM!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woh, your son cut his own hair? What scissors did he use?

Reminded me of my cousin when he too tried to cut his eyebrows because he watched his mum pluck her eyebrows.

Hey Diva.....keep your head up! :) You are what you feel inside!

stay-at-home mum said...

Hey, forgive him for he doesnt know who you really are. Act like one, then he knows, hor?
Did your son not cry over his new haircut? Mine would have!

NomadicMom said...

Judy - I don't know what type of scissors. Probably those stationery ones leh.

You cousin's eyebrow then botak??

Unfortunately, also NOT feeling very DIVA inside wor... Think must go LAUGH therapy liow..

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - He like tidak apa like that wor...

winniethepooh said...

ouch..i'll hv cried if i see a bald patch on my head! Wonder what's wrong with his hair that he resort to cutting..

Diva..of course ure a diva..ure a supermom! Superstar at least to ur hubby :))

Anonymous said...

U've shudda thrown a tantrum...then at least it would have proved your Diva-ness!

HA HA HA..ur son...sigh...

NomadicMom said...

WinniethePooh - We all women sure will cry lah..if got one bit of botak-ness. Even drop hair also so sad liow.

Me a DIVA in my dreams lor!

NomadicMom said...

mott - If I would have thrown a tantrum, I don't think he'll think that I am a DIVA, he'll probably think mommy is undergoing one of her "chi-sin"ness!!!

*sigh* The lubang really ugly hor?

bp said...

Winnie the Pooh is right... you're a diva supermom!

The hair will grow back... meanwhile, options are wear a cap (but not so feasible indoors; in fact,down here considered rude) or cut botak? Er, maybe just leave it... hair does grow back quite quickly! Good thing you, and me too, have boys (and hopefully sons are not as vain as daughters or us big girls... haha!).

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker