Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cepat! Cepat!

I've been soooooo lazy lately that I have been neglecting to do my assignments. As the deadline is tomorrow, I have to cepat cepat complete the paid posts. Have to say that I feel a little stressed out. Heee heee... Donno why...but lately also macam tidak ada drive untuk menulis lah. Nope! It's not PMS. Just feeling mega mega tired. Want to go to bed early also tidak bisa. Summore have to wake up at 6 am tomorrow...SCHOOL day ma. And I have to be in school for a talk at 10.30 am. Been asked to "volunteer" (asked also NOT volunteer liow lah...duh-duh) for the school's emergency cell system. So...got to go tomolo lah.... So sleepy...but still got one more post to write...

6 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Not PMS then must be pregnant ... hahaha! I am also starting to lose steam writing.

KopiSoh said...

I bling u kopi, faster drink up so got energie to do post okay?

Anonymous said...

wei then don't take so many ops la! do tag first ok!!

Anonymous said...

A season for everything hor. One moment so free and then out of nowhere, like so many things happening at once.

Never rains, it pours!

Wah, you talk to the whole school ah? Legs shaking or not? :)

Have a great weekend!

bp said...

Have a good restful weekend now! Know what you mean, I feel tired all the time!

NomadicMom said...

Stay-at-home Mum - No lah. Definitely NOT pregnant lah.

Firehorse - Make that a Macchiato can???

Laundryamah - No lah.. those were from PU2Blog ones...so must do one leh.

Judy - No lah.. Not talk to school lah. Went for a briefing on how the system works. So, in case of emergency, will convey message to other moms in S2's class.

bp - Must take ESSENCE OF CHICKEN!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker