Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cialatt!!

Cham liow... I just noticed that my Google PR has dropped to 2 oni wor... This was originally at PR 4. Normally, I won't care lah. But this means that the available opportunities to blog for $$$ diminish significantly!!! Already very few opps as:
  1. Not based in the US nor Canada.
  2. Do not have OWN domain.
  3. Using Blogspot.
So...now with this PR 2 aje, lagi less opps to do....

Hopefully, my CON-Sultan job is gonna pick up speed soon! (BTW, I am still waiting for my pay check for September leh....) Then, at least also not so sore that I have less $$$ from blogging ler. :-P Otherwise, poor H will have to give me more and more $$$!!!

8 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

wah quite big of a drop. i have another blog: http://losangeles-myhome.blogspot.com/, during a previous ranking sometimes in Aug 07, it dropped from 3 to 0. But during this time it went back to 2. It is harder to find things to write even is 2. need at least one to get more opps, but need at least 3 to get even more. it is tough now. since more blogs have gone up in PR, means more competitions too.

LHS said...

Don't feel sad!!
My blog kena too, from 4 to 2, and the opps really dramatically diminished! Like whoisbaby said, it is difficult to grab opp with PR2..sob sob..

winniethepooh said...

nomadic mom, dont worry too much, think it will pick up soon. Worry too much, lata more white hair..end up spend more money dying hair somemore hehe :P

Anonymous said...

I think you are not the only one affected. I read the same in other blogs as well.

Errr, so your job is to con the Sultan ah? So clever one ah? Sultan also you can con? :)

Anonymous said...

Think it's kinda unstable at the mo. So, it's prob a temporary thing.....dun worry la...keep on bloggin' la.


Ur son...... HA HA HA..just cannot get over it la!

NomadicMom said...

Whoisbaby - Yeah.. tell me about it. Fell soooooo quickly. Not going to fret lah.....

Huisia - No lah. Not really sad lah.

Winniethepooh - Yeah man. These days d@mn alot of white hair sprouting in the middle of my head. Told H that it's due to stress, and he retorted "YOU GOT WHAT STRESS????"

Judy - Heee Hee Hee... CON-Sultan means consultant lah...

Mott - Aiya.. don't remind me about the UGLY Lubang!!

stay-at-home mum said...

Dont worry, H sayang you, sure will give you blank cheque!

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - Blank cheque? That would be great!! Unfortunately, don't use any cheques one wor...and thus have NO cheque book. How like that??

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker