Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cha-Pa-Lang Post...

Maid

Despite my recent yellings, my maid DID come back to work after the holidays. So...I guessed I wasn't as horrible as my friend says :-D



Diving...

Well, since the maid was back, we (both H and I) dumped the boys at home on Monday (15th Oct) and we went to the Thousand Islands to practise our diving. H wanted us to practise so that we could visit the Great Barrier Reef. Wouldn't want to have them BANNING me forever, right? Hahahah. This time, I used 4 kg weights instead of 5. At least I didn't FALL LIKE A BRICK this time. The visibility was still very bad, at about 5 meters only. We did two dives, each was about 25 minutes long. This time, I didn't stuff myself with lunch before my 2nd dive. I was very conservative with my food-intake. kekekek.... Not seeing my lunch again made it a better experience overall! The current was MEGA strong... I was like swimming swimming swimming but NOT moving at all. Not one bit. Anyway, it was a day trip and by the time I reached home at about 4.40 pm, I was a wash-out. Showered and had an hour nap. And went to bed proper before 9 pm.


Entertaining the Boys

During this mid-term break, boys of course were glued in front of some kind of screen. Be it the TV or PC. Managed to pry them off from the screens to do some Math problems. Did take them to watch a movie and ice-skate yesterday. Wa-liow!! The mall was MEGA-packed man!! Boys had a hard time ice-skating. S1 got knocked down a few times. Had a bruise on his palm and the side of the belly (Sis - don't tell grandma!!!!! Skali I get scolding!). Anyway, they have two friends over now... what are they doing? Playing games. What else??? On the bright side, school starts tomorrow. YIPPEE!!!


Pui-Fook

I very "pui-fook" bloggers that can upkeep more than one blog!! I itchy-fart went to start a food blog but also never update it. So pathetic. How do people maintain 3, 4, 5 or more blogs??? Think I will abandon my food blog and just taroh everything in this one blog lah....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

should i blog about my maid again? maybe i should...hahaha...

wah u going to be diving expert leow! so siin moou..

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah - Your maid "yau chou matt yia ar??"

No lah. Definitely NOT expert!!! Still trying to get my buoyancy control right!!!

Mamapumpkin said...

I also damn itchy went and started 2 more blogs.....we'll see how long it lasts....

Anonymous said...

Sama sama, last time I too had 2 blogs but it looks like my food blog has been neglected and I put my recipes in one blog but nowadays I hardly blog about recipes anymore.

You going to Queensland diving? Nice wor.

Huisia said...

i am too, hard to maintain my blogs, don't say my own domain, even my money blog also hard to maintain ever since baby was born!

winniethepooh said...

diving must be fun..but if see sharks..how ar??

ur boys can ice skate, thats great..me i think i ice-sit..always fall n sit on floor rather than really skate :P

stay-at-home mum said...

Can barely keep up with one blog - icant even dream of another. Kudos to those who do! Diving? Sounds like fun, but I cant do it, coz my ears cant take the pressure, So no shark watching for me!

NomadicMom said...

Big Pumpkin - "kar Yau! Kar Yau!"

Judy - Idea is to go Cairns for diving. The last time we were there, my diving tidak jadi...

huisia - Looking after a newborn baby is NO joke, plus you have another pre-schooler summore!

WinniethePooh - Think sharks around those coral reefs are called reef sharks and won't attack ppl one. As for skating...I went with boys early this year. Thought I was still young and over-confident. Fell and hurt my elbow and wrist.

SAHM - As long as you can equalize, the ears won't have problem. Anyways, can go UNDERWATER WORLD to watch the sharks. Probably can see better than in the sea!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker