Sunday, October 07, 2007

Next Week a Breather...

Have not been posting much lately as I have been busy. Busy doing what I also donno. Anyway, next week would be better, as people will all be going away (it not already gone) and my activities will be more manageable, i.e. No Tuesday coffee mornings/cooking class. No golf lesson, nor Wed beading class. Why? It's the Eid Holidays. In Malaysia, you call it Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Only thing is that boys will not have school. But they are quite easy to manage these days. Put them in front of the TV or PC, they can keep themselves entertained. What would I do with the maid going off too? I will get the boys to HELP out in the house!!! What can they do? For one, they can keep their room clean. Maybe clean the dishes and such. :-)


Anyway, we went to this NEW shopping mall yesterday. It was rather difficult to jalan with 3 guys tailing behind you. I wanted to do some window shopping in the new SEIBU department store, but H was like "let's go already lah.." Boys had a birthday party to go to...and of course, were also hurrying me. But we did have lunch at the food court. It was one of the nicest food court that I've been. See the photos? The first photo, the wall and table and chairs were trimmed with bamboo (my phone camera not so clear lah... :-( Think need a new one??? hahahha) And the second is more of perspex type of material. All very canggih. There was another section which was woody but didn't take photo lah...)
On a different note, bought this flower arrangement the other day...was at the florist getting some flowers for a friend's birthday...but then, I just couldn't resist the flowers.. So, bought these for myself. Only RM 40/-. Nice???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

15/10 holidays? sampai bila? Misha will be having school term break for a week from 15/10 onwards :)

NomadicMom said...

Misha - Mid Term Break Starts this Thursday (11 Oct). School reopens on Thursday, 18 Oct. Misha can speak bahasa?

bp said...

Interesting layout of the foodcourt, kinda open, yet private because of the dividers, yah?

Ah, I love flowers too! I guess most, if not all women, do!

Have a good week ahead, and hope the boys will do more than their share ;p

NomadicMom said...

bp - Yeah. Have to say that it does look kinda nice. The only thing is that you've got to "weave" to get to the stalls you want. Unlike the conventional ones where they are all arranged in a circular fashion with tables in the center.

With me barking orders to the boys, am sure they will be obliged to do their share!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Aunty.. I can speak a bit only ... little bit only .. actually asked Mum what to type :) hahahha

NomadicMom said...

Misha - Just got back from school? At this time, boys are still on the bus. Should be arriving home soon.:-)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker