Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Beyonce Is Coming!


Yup! She has decided to skip KL and come here instead. Apparently, because she wasn't allowed to wear her usual outfits, and have to cover from her knees to her neck!! hahahaha. Anyway, I didn't know about the concert until S1 came home today and told me about it. I asked him "How come you know about all these things one ar??", and he just answered with a "from school lah...". Kids these days get so much info from school, don't you think? In my days, you just study study study in school.
Naturally, he wanted to go watch her perform. And added "Hannah Montana is going to perform in Los Angeles". Well, we are definitely NOT flying to LA to watch Hannah Montana so told him that if the Beyonce Concert tickets are affordable, then he can go watch her perform. BUT if it's too much, then sorry lah...
Oh... Just checked..the cheapest ticket also about USD 83/-. How to bring two boys?? Cannot lah.. So.. Forget about it ... The most expensive tickets? It's USD 330 each. Cialatt right? But I'm sure still got lots of people go watch her perform. T's mom was just telling me that some kids from school went to watch BLACK EYED PEAS (Errr.. Who are they? I really don't know...but apparently some US group. I soooo "sann-par", right?) the other day. Those kids had front row tickets with back-stage passes etc etc. And she had to tell her kids "honey, we are not in that league!". Well... have to tell my kids that too...when I tell them the bad news that we won't be watching BEYONCE.
Anyway, she's arriving tomorrow for her November 1st Concert.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily Misha is NOT so interested in beyonce otherwise if she is in HK .. sure kena bring her to see :)

Anonymous said...

ayo how to remember all these new groups n singers?? popping up n down..but then hor i try to get to know who they are but of course i don't listen to their music la..

ps..how's ur mom?

Anonymous said...

I don't mind listening to some of her songs on cd but don't know if I will enjoy watching her in concert.

I still prefer Engelbert Humperdinck! Hahaha....

stay-at-home mum said...

Just buy DVD, then they can watch over and over again. Lucky my kids are not into these concerts. Yes, these tickets are soo expensive in Singapore too! Just paid about $400 for 4 tickets to Dick Lee's Beauty World in Jan. Lucky little D too young to watch.

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah their taste getting more & more "keng"!

ya man we really out of touch.

bp said...

How'd the boys take it? Hopefully better than you think. I know who is Beyonce, but console yourself, that tho' I'm in the US, I'm even more sanpar than you... and only heard about Black Eyed Peas from Bkworm's blog! Talk about keeping up with the times =(

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Sure you can say NO one lah...

Laundryamah - You arr... lagi more terrible than me lah. Last time I remember telling you I wanna watch Robbie Williams when he went to Bangkok, and you were like who? Who?

Laundryamah - Mom is fine. She did go to the wake and funeral, despite sayting that she won't. Like you said ..no matter how als father ler. She did have some relatives to "protect" her from "them".

Judy - I also donno what songs she sing one leh. I tell you arr.. I am really really soooo out of touch with the groups these days.

SAHM - Don't think my kids are really into the concerts lah. Just "yau yong hok yong" lah. What is the "Beauty World" show? I also donno. Sei-mou?

bp - They are okay lah. Not real great fans. I also donno who is Black Eyed Peas leh....

Anonymous said...

if i say NO the dad will still let her go lar :)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker