Sunday, October 14, 2007

Urgh! More Shopping...

We stayed home the whole of yesterday....literally "rotting" in front of the idiot box. So, today...we decided to venture out of our worm hole. And where do we go? Err.. to the shopping mall lor. Where else? The driver is still off, so we had to go to somewhere that we know the roads to and fro... :-D

Wa....the mall was very very packed. Anyway, we had brunch in a fancy food court. S1 had Japanese, S2 Italian, H Chinese and I had Malaysian. Everybody happy!

After that, go jalan-jalan lah. Aiya... DEBENHAMS having a SALE wor... Buy 2 get 3 !!! Sure I gian and go look-see lah. The boys?? H took them to a neighboring mall that has DVDs and Games... so, the boys were all out of my hair. Leave me to shop in peace!

Here are my booty...

Red Herring Knitted Poncho
(that is if that's what it's called. When I wore it to show H, and asked him how do I look? He said "I donno what to say!" Ugly meh? I thought quite nice what...)

Women's Secret PJs
(donno why...but I lurve Women's Secret PJs wor....)

Presence Underwear x 6 Pairs
Debenhams DIVA Key-Chain and Magnets
(err..I used the Key-chain liow so the bottom box empty ...heheheh)


All this costs about RM 220/-. Would have bought more stuff if the boys didn't come back sooooo soon. :-) Also good lah.. Shouldn't spend so much lah..

Oh yeah.. You all sure say I STOOOOOPID one. We were in the Bottega Veneta Shop, and H was already whipping out his credit card to buy me the pair of BV sunglasses, and I said NO. And off we went...OUT of the BV shop... SITUPID wifey, right???

6 comments:

Leena said...

haha, your H's comment is so funny. my hubby very straight forward one, if i buy somethin which is too girly like a top with laces or anythin that's not the normal tees and pants, he'll sure say "wah, like ah lian!"

::bomb::

what nice buys you got. i haven't been out shop till i drop in the longest time. with so many malls openin like the new sunway pyramid, new mv, pavillion..why am i still at home??

Anonymous said...

Yes wor, situpid wor. What made you say no? Guilty after that big spend of RM£220 ah?

That will be the day if my lau ang pulls out his credit card and say, "I'll buy this for you". But if he did, I would also say "No" cos he has no fashion sense lah! Hehehe.

winniethepooh said...

i too like to spend time shopping alone as long as hubby hands me the supp card! heheh actually once a while we shld let hubby pay..then he feels gd that he can afford to pay (thats when their MCP ego feels gd) n also make the wife prettier :)

NomadicMom said...

Shern's Mom - Normally, he'll also say outright that it's UGLY or whatever. This time, think the Poncho bit made him abit overwhemed?? Donnot leh.
Waaa...New Sunway Pyramid open liow? And New MV? Wah...loads of shopping!!! Get Hubby to babysit Shern, then you go lah...

Judy - No lah.. Not guilty. Just thought that I want to check out other styles and other brands. Women where got go in a shop and buy the first thing they see one? Of course must tengok others, right??

winniethepooh - yeah..Men and their BIG BIG egos!!!!

Anonymous said...

wah so many things for only RM220? so dai one..errr..as for the poncho..errrr...got to agree with ur H again lor...nice meh?? kakakakaka

NomadicMom said...

Laundryamah - Poncho not nice meh? I wore it, and thought it looked kinda nice wor....

Actually, It's less than RM 210. Could even be more things with not more dosh. Buy 2 get 3 wor...for the POncho, I just bought it as is, no buy 2 get 3.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker