Saturday, May 26, 2007

First Payment!

Got my first payment from Smorty! Although only USD 6.00, I have to say that I was preeeeety happy!! As H says "tai-kor-ngau-chaer-lonne" (bigger than bullock cart's wheel)... HEE HEE...

Also shows that my PayPal account finally can receive some dosh!!!! Now..just have to see if my PPP dosh comes in too. I assumed the USD 10 is enjoying the sunny life over at TIMBUKTOO, and that it'll never return to me.....so just waiting for the others...

Also, I also blur-blur...didn't know that I'm supposed to post on ALL the stuff that's on my Smorty page? Or is it not? I also donno. The one pending now is the 300 words hotelreservations.com one wor... which I've already done for PPP. How to write another 300 word review on this site that's different??? I beh-hiow lah.. See lah.. maybe I get an EUREKA!!!! in the middle of the night..

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker