Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Silly or Mis-communication???

With S1 away for his Residential, S2 didn't want to sleep alone in his room. At first, I asked "you dare to sleep alone in your room or not?". S2 replied "of course!!!..... *short pause* ...Can daddy come and sleep with me??" So, he was to come and sleep in our room on his own mattress on the floor.

I told the maid to bring over S2's mattress to be put beside my bed, and then went out (A friend came over from HK. So H and I went out dinner with him. S2 didn't want to come along...). When we came home, H went upstairs first and I heard him MUMBLING something.. when I went into our room.. There it was.. S2's WHOLE BED! The wooden bed frame and all. We were like WTF ???????? How on earth did she bring it over? Did she get the security guard to help her or what???? H even woke poor S2 up to ask him how the bed got into our room... But of course the poor guy half-asleep was like delirious lah, and couldn't answer...

So...was it a case of SILLY MAID or MIS-COMMUNICATION???

4 comments:

KopiSoh said...

LOL this is too farnie, case no never use brain lah.

Anonymous said...

maybe she wants to go the extra mile for you :P

v

LHS said...

OMG..your maid really a superWOMAN la..very strong somemore!

Thanks for visiting my site..do come often :)

NomadicMom said...

Firehouse - Yeah lah.. And I thought she quite smart one..got do some sort of tertiary education one somemore...

Huisia - Strong what? I just noticed the scratch marks on the floor where she DRAGGED the bed.

V - Yeah Right.. Where got maid GO EXTRA MILE one...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker