Tuesday, May 08, 2007

H and I

H came back from work early today...complaining of back pain, said he pulled a nerve. He blames it on me wor..says that I i-galloped too vigorously this morning. Hahaha....

Anyway, I have been indulging myself a wee bit too much this week. Have to slow down a bit as am feeling a little bit guilty.... I've pampered myself almost every single day..
Sunday, 29/4 - Two hour foot reflex
Monday, 30/4 - Hair Wash @ Salon & An hour of foot reflex
Tuesday, 1/5 - Two hour foot reflex
Wednesday, 2/5 - Manicure/Pedicure at the Nail Bar
Thursday, 3/5 - Hair Wash @ Salon & An hour of foot reflex
Friday, 4/5 - Two hour foot reflex
Saturday, 5/5 - Two hour Body Massage
Sunday, 6/5 - Zilch (since had to take boys to watch Spiderman 3)
Monday, 7/5 - Body Scrub, Aromatherapy Massage & Cream Bath
Tuesday, 8/5 - Zilch (but had a two hour nap in the afternoon!)

Siow or not, you say??? I was casually saying that I should STOP for awhile, seems abit excessive with all this on a daily basis. And H said "what's wrong with that?" .. H says it's OKAY wor... But still think that I need to control abit lah...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah super tai tai man...

anyway u need the mani-pedi for your ugly feet mar rite! :P

v

LHS said...

it sounds heavenly la..:)
if you hubby no problem at all then just go ahead..as a mother always deserve these la..

Anonymous said...

ah. u mega tai tai la.. -mksy

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

so nice with all the pampering and husband is supportive of it.

KopiSoh said...

"galloped too vigorously" ROFL
Lidat I wan link you ady lah, so cute dis Nomadic Mom.

NomadicMom said...

huisia, v, mksy, wmd - I suppose it's not so bad since it's cheap. All those sessions costs about RM 320 only. Good yeah?

Firehorse - YEEEEEE HAR!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! i can imagine lor, see la galloped until the shirt oso koyak-ded! cannot be more si mun and take out his shirt like slowly one meh???

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker