Monday, May 07, 2007

TAG - 10 or More Ways H Pisses You Off

This TAG is from Laundryamah,... Ways that H Pisses me Off...
  1. I hate it when he tells me to "Don't Slouch!". Yes, I know it's for my own good, but it's the TONE that he uses, soooooo criticizing!
  2. His nagging! Yes!! He does! And worst of all, he says that I nag!
  3. His Short-temperedness, Mang-Changness
  4. His arrogance and LCLY-ness
  5. When he criticizes my un-manicured or un-pedicured nails...with "Aiyer, so ugly" or "Yucky! You dare meet your friends like that?" ...the list goes one...
  6. His Procrastination on Household Stuff... Work or friends....very kann-cheong one, but home or family stuff, always dragging feet..."Until shit almost reaching the underwear" kind.
  7. He hears, but takes his tttttiiiiimmmmeee to answer me, which I would think that he didnt' hear, and thus REPEAT, and then he says I NAG!
  8. He already decides on something but still want to ask me. And if I answer otherwise, he gets agitated.
  9. After we fight, he can switch-off to as-if fight did not happen, and expect things to be NORMAL with a snap-of-the-fingers
  10. His love of saying "You MUST have the last word!" when we are arguing...
  11. "NO. I didn't say that!"..although he DID!

I supposed there would be more... but I've learnt a few things that had made me more bearable of H's attitude/behaviour, ie.

  • MEN generally cannot multi-task. So, if H is doing something, I TRY to let him finish whatever he is doing first...
  • MEN need to unwind in their "cave" after a long day's work.. So I let him be...
  • MEN are lan-see creatures!!!!

Guessed I need to also put in some positives about my H lah....after all, cannot exactly spend almost 20 years with this man, if there are no positives, right?? (Yeah..come July, we would have been together for 20 years...wah.. like so old like that...)

  1. When he's at work, he calls me about twice a day to see if I'm okay.
  2. He's definitely NOT "kiam-siap" with me or the kids (I am the "kiam-siap" one )
  3. He makes an effort to spend some couple time with me (we went out to a wine bar yesterday... needless to say, was a bit drunk.. I went to bed at 7.30 PM!!)
  4. And yes, he does puts a smile on my face in bed...kekekeke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

number 8- i think men are generally like that

v

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker